PLEASE CLICK SUBMIT BELOW
CONSENT, WAIVER, RELEASE, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
(the “Agreement”) IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of permitting ______________________________________(the “Participant”) access to the Services (as hereinafter defined) and the Participant’s participation in the Services, the undersigned (“I”, or collectively “We”, as applicable), hereby enter into this Agreement for myself (ourselves) and on behalf of the Participant with and for the benefit of the Canadian Sport School Hockey League and its directors, officers, employees,
volunteers, agents, affiliates, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “CSSHL”). I (We) agree as follows:
1. The term “Services” shall include all activities, games, schools, camps, programs, events, classes, training and other services funded, supported, made available, and/or organized by CSSHL.
3. I (We) fully understand and acknowledge that: (a) there are inherent risks, dangers, and hazards that exist as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Services; (b) the Participant’s participation in the Services may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to, bodily injury, loss of life, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, or other ailments that could cause serious disability; and (c) these risks and dangers may be caused by the acts, omissions, or negligence of CSSHL and/or accidents, breaches of contracts, or other causes.
4. I (WE) HEREBY ACCEPT AND ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY for any and all risks arising from the Participant’s participation in the Services.
5. As a condition and in consideration of the Participant’s participation in the Services, I (WE) HEREBY RELEASE CSSHL from any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs, actions or causes of action of every nature and kind whatsoever that I (We) may have against CSSHL arising out of the Participant’s participation in the Services, whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, including, without limitation, on account of any injury, harm, illness, disability, loss or damage of any kind due to any act, omission or negligence whatsoever on the part of CSSHL.
6. I (WE) HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY CSSHL from the Participant’s or any third party’s claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs, actions or causes of actions of every nature and kind whatsoever arising out of the Participant’s participation in the Services, including, without limitation, on account of any injury, harm, illness, disability, loss, or damage of any kind due to any act, omission, or negligence on my (our) part.
7. The Agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable hereto.
8. I (We) confirm that I (We) have read this Agreement, understand its terms and am (are) aware that by signing this Agreement, I (We) waive certain legal rights, as well as those of my (our) heirs, estate, executor, administrators, successors or assignee's, including the right to sue and recover damages for injury. I (We) understand that I (We) have the right to seek legal counsel before signing this Agreement. I (We) confirm that I (We) signed this Agreement freely and voluntarily and intend my (our) signature to be a complete release of liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
DATE this ___ day of __________, 20__.
Name of Participant: _____________________________ DHA: Team _____________________________
Name of Parent or Legal Guardian (if Participant is not of the age of majority in the province/territory where the Services are accessed by Participant):
Check Box for Signature of Parent or Legal Guardian (if Participant is not of the age of majority in the province/territory where the Services are accessed by Participant):
Name of Second Parent or Legal Guardian (if more than one):
Check Box Signature of Second Parent or Legal Guardian (if more than one)
Emergency Contact Phone:
Emergency Contact Email:
Name of Witness:
Check Box Signature of Witness:
33055 Township Road 250
Calgary, AB T3Z 1L4